Well, we finally made it to the weekend! Hope everyone had a productive week. Today we’re making what we like to call “Walking Nachos”. It’s as easy as cooking off some ground beef and mixing it into you favorite bag or chips. Don’t forget to top it off your favorites like salsa, shredded cheese, chopped lettuce, and maybe even some onions!
Head to the store and pick up some of the single serving back of chips. Our favorite flavors to use is either the red or blue doritos, or regular fritos. Brown up some meat, chop up your toppings, throw it all in a chip bag and you have an easy dinner or snack on the go.
Feeds: 4 pedals
- 4 bags of your favorite chips, doritos or fritos
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- 1 head shredded lettuce
- 1 can salsa
- 1 can jalapenos
- 1 can black olives
- To start, brown up your ground beef in your favorite cast iron past. Season it to taste. Drain any fat, and set aside.
- While the meet it cooking up, chop up the lettuce. Pull out all of the other toppings and open.
- Bring out the mini bag of chips for everyone and enjoy!
- There really isn’t much to this recipe. Cook your meat and fill the chip bag with meat and toppings. Voila!
This is a great meal to make when you are out camping. Maybe there is a time when you will need to eat on the run. We hope you try this recipe soon. Enjoy the weekend!
Categories: Editors Pick Recipes