This crockpot pizza recipe is a delicious alternative to regular pizza. It’s almost like a fully loaded pasta from your favorite Italian joint. You’ll just need to cook your ground beef and slice your onions to get this recipe going. I recommend making this meal in a crockpot that has an auto-off function so that when the 4 hours on low is up, it will move to hot hold setting. This is a fan favorite among the kiddos!
Feeds: 4 people
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked
- 16oz (1 bag) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1 box cooked rigatoni noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans pizza sauce
- Bust out your crockpot and layer the ingredients as follows: ground beef on the bottom, then noodles, mozzarella cheese, mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, diced onion, pizza sauce, more cheese, and finally pepperoni. You can certainly add any additional pizza topping that you like to the crockpot. Maybe crumbled sausage or black olives?
- Set the crockpot for 4 hours on low. Enjoy!
It doesn’t get much easier than this. Throw all your ingredients in and turn it on!
Categories: Crockpot Recipes